Effective assessment will improve the quailty of teaching and student learning to achieve our school wide goals.
Purpose of Assessment at Orautoha School is:
– To assist in future planning of programmes
– To gather data on current levels of achievement
– To show progress and achievement and any barriers to learning
– To provide purposeful feedback to our Orautoha School learning community.
– A range of assessment methods will be used, however all students work will be assessed against the National Standards.
– Regular reporting to the Board of Trustees on student achievement.